Current Membership Promotion
Become a Kroc Center member today!
March Membership Madness!! Save $49 on membership registration when you sign up in March and get entered into an opportunity drawing for 1 year free membership*! Visit the Gymnasium Guest Services Desk for details!
*Conditions and Restrictions apply. Free 1-year membership must be redeemed by purchaser of membership and will apply towards original membership. This offer cannot be gifted or redeemed at another time. Opportunity drawing will happen in April 2014 and winner does not need to be present to win.
Q. Can I change my membership type or level?
Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade your membership. A Membership Change Form indicating your change must be submitted. Monthly payment plan members will see the new monthly amount reflected on their next funds transfer. Annual pay members will pay the difference in costs to upgrade; there are no refunds on downgraded annual memberships.* All membership changes need to be done by the 5th of the month in order to effect that month’s charges.
Q. Can I cancel my membership?
Yes. Monthly memberships are cancellable at any time with proper advance notice. Annual memberships may also be cancelled, however, no refunds will be provided.* Cancellations need to be done by the 5th of the month in order for the member to not be charged for that month’s dues.
Q. What is the Kroc Center’s Membership Cancellation Policy?
Members must submit a written, dated and signed request to cancel or change membership by the 5th of month in order for the cancellation or change to become effective that month (this includes new bank account information change requests as well). If a member cancels or if membership payments lapse for more than 30 days, the appropriate registration fee will be charged to re-open the membership account. *
Q. Can I get any of my membership costs refunded if I cancel?
No. All membership fees are non-refundable.
Q. Can I bring a guest?
Yes. All members receive a coupon sheet which includes free visits for a guest. Once these passes are used up, the guest will have to pay for access.
Q. What if I see a problem with my automatic payment?
It is our member’s responsibility to check monthly financial statements regularly. If a discrepancy is found, please contact us immediately so we can correct it at 619.269.1501.
Q. Can I put my membership on Hold?
Monthly and Annual members can put their memberships on medical hold (must provide a doctor’s note) at any time and will be charged $1 for the months they remain on medical hold. A doctor’s note is required to be taken off medical hold as well. In addition, a $10 a month dormant hold is an option for annual and monthly members. All holds must be submitted by the 5th of every month to be processed without regular membership fees being charged. We do not prorate membership fees for partial months when the hold request is submitted.
Q. How do I change my payment type on my monthly membership?
To change bank account or credit card information, a Change Form needs to be filled out and submitted to the front desk by 5th of month to go into effect for that month’s draft. Change Forms can be found online or at the front desk.
Q. What’s the Kroc Centers’ of Conduct & Discipline Policy?
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at the Kroc Center, mutual respect between members, guests and staff are required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges.
- Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over) during all activities. Children ages 6 and over must use gender-appropriate bath and locker rooms.
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions and inappropriate behavior.
- Lost membership cards must be reported. There is a $3 fee to replace cards.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the Fitness Area unless participating in a Kroc Center program or class.
- Appropriate exercise attire is required (workout clothing and closed-toed athletic shoes).
- Only light colored soft-soled shoes will be allowed on the Gymnasium floor.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times in the Fitness Center and Gymnasium.
- Any logos or messages on clothing must be acceptable in a family setting. Individuals wearing gang-related attire will not be admitted to the facility.
- With the exception of service animals, pets of any kind are not allowed in any venue.
*Does not apply to scholarship recipients. Please see scholarship paperwork for details.