These sessions are intended for practicing figure skaters and are not open to the general public, if you are interested in recreational Public Ice Skating CLICK HERE
Walk On $10
20 passes $175
50 passes $375
- The skater skating their program has the “right of way” at all times.
- You should wear “the belt” while skating your freestyle program to alert other skaters and coaches that you are skating your program.
- The skater that is in a private lesson has next “right of way”.
- You should say “Excuse me” to alert another skater that you are skating in their direction.
- You may not restart your music.
- You must wait until your turn.
- You must follow the line for music.
- The music skating order is 1 skater, 1 coach.
- No extra music devices on the freestyle sessions, if you must use one to choreograph a program it must remain on the boards at all times.
- Coaches skating on a freestyle session must follow all rules.
- Coaches skating on a freestyle session must yield to all skaters and coaches at all times.
- Coaches should stand along the boards.
- Show good sportsmanship at all times. Be polite, respectful and courteous to all skaters and coaches.