Broomball is great for youth groups, fundraising, clubs, schools, or church events.. You don’t even need to know how to skate because broomball is played in shoes! Sticks, balls and goals are provided.
3 week advanced booking is required, accompanied by payment, rental contract, and insurance.
Ice is only available for broomball use occasionally Friday nights after 9pm. Ice is not available Saturdays or Sundays.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY BROOMBALL @ THE KROC…..
1. Copy of $1 million Group Liability Insurance certificate with minimum $1 million limits as to occurrence & personal injury.
2. Additional Insured Endorsement
- Description of Operations/Locations MUST note “Certificate Holder is Additional Insured”
- Insurance certificate MUST be accompanied by a separate “Additional Insured Endorsement”.
3. Certificate Holder is “The Salvation Army, a California Corporation, 180 E. Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA. 90802″
Please FAX insurance certificate to (619) 269-0273 or send to the email address below.
Call or email for current availability;