The Salvation Army’s Kroc Center Ice Arena is the only ice arena centrally located in the heart of San Diego! A year round, NHL regulation sized ice surface, Kroc Center Ice offers public ice skating sessions, learn to skate classes, learn to play hockey classes, drop in hockey, youth in-house hockey, and adult hockey leagues.
HAVE A QUESTION?…GIVE US A CALL OR SEND US AN EMAIL
PUBLIC ICE SKATING
Kroc Center Ice offers year-round public ice skating at affordable prices. With 8 Public Ice Skating sessions each week, a low $10 Admission & Skate Rental for most sessions, and specials like $5 Wednesday Night Skating, $7 After School skating, $7 Sundays, and a $7 Group Rate, we are positive you will find a time and price that fits your schedule and is easy on your wallet.
DO IT YOURSELF ICE SKATING PARTIES!
DO IT YOURSELF party packages are available Saturdays and Sundays only.
For party reservations call (619) 269 – 1498 or email: email@example.com
Saturday party time 12:00pm-3:30pm (public ice skating 1:00-3:00pm)
Sunday [party time 12:00pm-3:30pm (public ice skating 1:30-3:00pm)
– one 12 seat party table with shared use of Party room for 3 and a half hours;
– ice skating for up to 12 party guests (skate rental included), additional party guests are only $7.00 each!
– 15 minute group lesson with a Kroc Center Ice Skating Instructor
All you need to do is bring the food, drinks, tableware, and decorations!
Large DO IT YOURSELF Party package (Groups of 13 or more)
If you are planning a large party or have more than 13 guests you have the option to book both parties for the day (based on availability). $368 price includes; two 12 seat party tables, exclusive use of Party room for 3 and a half hours (same schedule as above), ice skating for up to 24 guests, and 15 minute group lesson.
Party packages must be paid in full at time of reservation, all fees are non-refundable.
GROUP RATE – PUBLIC ICE SKATING
$7 per skater, with paid admission of 15 or more and a two day advance reservation. Discount valid during regular, full price public skating sessions only. GROUP RATES ARE NOT OFFERED during discounted sessions, $5 Wednesday Nights, or $7 Sundays or Holiday Skating (late December thru early January). Groups skate during public skating sessions. Groups must pay together in a single payment. For group reservations call (619) 269 – 1498 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES – PUBLIC ICE SKATING
1. DO NOT make or throw snowballs
2. DO NOT kick holes in the ice.
3. Please DO NOT sit in the player or penalty boxes.
4. Please DO NOT sit on the side boards.
5. Parents, Please DO NOT carry children while on the ice.
6. Aggressive skating and weaving is NOT allowed.
7. Jumps, Spins, Throws, and Lifts where skates rise above the knee are NOT allowed.
8. Tag, Chains, or Trains are NOT allowed
9. All skaters MUST skate in the same direction.
10. Cell phones, headphones, food, or drinks are NOT allowed on the ice.
11. NO shoes on the ice at any time.
Like us on facebook to get updates and discounts on skating and classes!
CONTACT INFO & FAX
Ice Arena FAX 619.269.0273
Ice Arena Director - Mark Graham 619.269.1493 or email@example.com
Ice Arena Assistant Manager - Ryan Veillette 619.269.1482 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re coming to visit us, we recommend staying at… www.towncountry.com
500 HOTEL CIRCLE NORTH, SAN DIEGO, CA 92108
10 miles from the Salvation Army Kroc Center.
Kroc Center Ice Rates When making reservations, reference the “Kroc Center” or use this link https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=62045&Chain=5156&promo=kroccenter
Includes; 20% OFF Best Available Rate, $10 Food & Beverage credit, waived Hotel Service Fee, and discounted parking.